The Town also passed the resolution that has been going around in opposition to the NY SAFE Act. The resolution voiced their displeasure on the restriction on individual rights, as well as the lack of review by the public and elected officials. The Chemung County Legislature also passed a similar resolution, according to representative Brian Hyland, who was at the Town meeting.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act