On Monday April 8th, the Albion Town Board, in Orleans County, passed a resolution opposing the New York SAFE Act. This was the second time that the board was presented with the resolution on the agenda. Back in March the vote was deadlocked. At the April board meeting, however, it passed with three affirmative votes and two abstentions.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act