Van Buren, NY — The Van Buren Town Board voted unanimously Tuesday night to pass a resolution that urges Albany lawmakers to suspend the NY Safe Act, a recently enacted law that restricts or outlaws certain types of firearms.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act