The Wheatfield Town Board on Monday joined the Niagara County Legislature and other municipalities across the state in calling for repeal of the NY SAFE Act.
The board unanimously passed motion that echoed the call for a repeal of the gun control act passed by the County Legislature last week.
“I think we all agree that even if you agree with parts of the law or the whole law, it was rushed through (by the state),” Supervisor Bob Cliffe said. “It needs to be repealed and started over.”
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act