Fulton County’s supervisors have taken a strong position against the state’s new gun control regulations.
During a regular board meeting Monday, the supervisors discussed the state’s new gun control law — Safe Act — recently enacted by the state Legislature, and signed by Gov. Cuomo.
Resolution No. 32 endorsing the position of the New York State Sheriff’s Association expressing concern about Safe Act was unanimously passed.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act