Attention Chautauqua County residents: The Legislature will meet at 6:30 on Wednesday, February 27th. On the agenda is a motion calling for the repeal of the NY Safe Act.
Please see pages 25-26 of the packet below.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act