ELLENVILLE — Ellenville Mayor Jeff Kaplan, who ignited a firestorm of opposition over a proposed gun ban in the village last month, has apologized for his proposal while also making a new proposal supporting increased gun restrictions.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act