The NY SAFE Act has had it’s share of discussion in Yates County. A crowd of over 200 gathered on February 13th at the meeting of the Yates County Chapter of The Shooter’s Committee on Political Education (SCOPE) to voice their concerns.
The Yates County Legislature apparently also has concerns and has joined the growing list of counties opposed to the SAFE Act.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act