CHENANGO COUNTY – New York State has officially been denied use of the Chenango County seal on correspondence relative to the locally contested Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act.
Members of the Chenango County Board of Supervisors on Monday unanimously adopted a resolution prohibiting the state from using the county name, seal, letter head, or address for purposes of correspondence with legal and registered gun owners.
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- County Seal (51)
- News (181)
- News favoring (9)
- News opposing (168)
- Resolutions (319)
- Resolutions favoring (1)
- Resolutions opposing (316)
- Uncategorized (9)
- khal spencer on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Jim Trunk on Town of Pleasant Valley resolution calling for repeal of NY SAFE act.
- Limiting Liberty: How Governments Capitalize on Tragedy | PirateTimes on Resolutions
- What impact have SAFE Act gun laws had in Dutchess County? – Poughkeepsie Journal | Harvard Review on Dutchess County Deputy Sheriffs PBA statement on NY SAFE act
- Astorino campaign representative speaks with Vestal, NY residents | VASS political blog on Resolutions
Pingback: State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
Pingback: State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc.