At the Clarendon Town Board meeting on February 19th, 2013, the board unanimously passed a resolution “Opposing the Process of Enactment and Certain Provisions Contained within the NY SAFE Act.”
The Town of Clarendon is located in Orleans County.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act