Orleans County passed a resolution opposing the NY SAFE Act on February 13th. The legislature went a step further on February 27th, passing a:
Resolution calling on the New York State Legislature to enact, and Governor Cuomo to sign into law, such legislation as shall protect the privacy of New York State Pistol License and Concealed Carry Permit Holders.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act