At the April 9th, 2013, board meeting, the Village of Holley unanimously passed a resolution in opposition to the SAFE Act and requesting it’s repeal. Holley is located in Orleans County.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act