The Orleans County Legislature revisited the issue of the NY SAFE Act at their April 24th meeting. They unanimously passed a resolution calling for repeal of the NY SAFE Act. Their original resolution, on February 13th, only opposed certain provisions.
According to the article, ‘Allport thanked the residents of the county who showed up at the county building about two weeks ago for a rally in opposition to the SAFE Act. He also said to his fellow legislators that they should oppose the entire act, and not just parts of it.’
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act