In Monroe County, the Town of Hamlin Board unanimously passed a Resolution in Support of the Second Amendment. This resolution was passed at the board meeting on March 11th, 2013.
Part of the resolution reads, “WHEREAS, the Hamlin Town Board, being elected to represent the People of Hamlin and being duly sworn by their Oath of Office to uphold the United States Constitution and the Constitution of the State of New York, and…”
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act