Warren County supervisors didn’t plan to discuss New York’s recent gun law changes at their meeting Friday.
But a comment by one supervisor about the state’s method in changing the law, and how it differed from the procedures counties must follow to change laws, ended with a committee unanimously passing a resolution opposing both the law change and how the state made it.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act