The Rensselaer County Legislature is now another body challenging the New York SAFE Act.
At tonight’s monthly meeting, legislators will take up a resolution affirming support for the Second Amendment. Lawmakers behind it say the new law doesn’t do enough to address mental health, but goes too far when it comes to infringing on law-abiding citizens.
Follow us on facebook
- The SAFE Act – has an opponent in the Newfield Town Council.
- Town of Stockholm resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Pierrepont passes anti-SAFE act resolution unanimously
- Town of Clermont resolution calling for repeal of the SAFE act
- Town of Clermont resolution opposing frivolous use of messages of necessity
TagsAlbanyCounty AssociationOfErieCountyGovernments CattaraugusCounty ChautauquaCounty ChemungCounty ColumbiaCounty DutchessCounty ErieCounty EssexCounty FultonCounty GreeneCounty HerkimerCounty JeffersonCounty LewisCounty MadisonCounty MonroeCounty NiagaraCounty OnondagaCounty OntarioCounty OrleansCounty OswegoCounty OtsegoCounty Passed Pending PutnamCounty RensselaerCounty RocklandCounty SaintLawrenceCounty SaratogaCounty SchoharieCounty SchuylerCounty SteubenCounty TiogaCounty TompkinsCounty TownOfChester TownOfDeerpark TownOfHoosick TownOfIndianLake TownofKendall TownOfShandaken TownOfThompson UlsterCounty WarrenCounty WestchesterCounty WyomingCounty