The Rensselaer County Legislature is now another body challenging the New York SAFE Act.
At tonight’s monthly meeting, legislators will take up a resolution affirming support for the Second Amendment. Lawmakers behind it say the new law doesn’t do enough to address mental health, but goes too far when it comes to infringing on law-abiding citizens.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act