The Schoharie County Legislature voted to pass a resolution Friday morning, denouncing the state’s new gun control legislation known as the New York SAFE Act.
The resolution calls for repealing the new law; explaining the it infringes on people’s rights and describes it as unnecessary.
The resolution opposes the process of the enactment and certain provisions, including the ban on assault weapons and high capacity magazines.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act