The Clay Town Board voted unanimously Monday night to pass a resolution to oppose the NY Safe Act.
The resolution urges Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Albany lawmakers to suspend the NY Safe Act, the gun control bill that was passed in January. The town states that the bill was rushed through the state Senate and Assembly without a public hearing and that state lawmakers didn’t have time to review the bill.
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- County Seal (51)
- News (181)
- News favoring (9)
- News opposing (168)
- Resolutions (319)
- Resolutions favoring (1)
- Resolutions opposing (316)
- Uncategorized (9)
- khal spencer on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Jim Trunk on Town of Pleasant Valley resolution calling for repeal of NY SAFE act.
- Limiting Liberty: How Governments Capitalize on Tragedy | PirateTimes on Resolutions
- What impact have SAFE Act gun laws had in Dutchess County? – Poughkeepsie Journal | Harvard Review on Dutchess County Deputy Sheriffs PBA statement on NY SAFE act
- Astorino campaign representative speaks with Vestal, NY residents | VASS political blog on Resolutions