Franklin County legislators have taken a stand against the state’s new gun law and may spell out the changes they’d like to see in a future resolution.
Legislators voted unanimously Thursday to oppose the Safe Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act (SAFE Act) and to assure the hundreds of people who have called them in the past two weeks that they would take action.
Residents will have more chances to comment in the coming days.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act