The Dutchess County Legislature voted Monday night, 20-4, to approve a resolution officially calling for the repeal of the Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act.
Legislators Steve White, D-Poughkeepsie, Minority Leader Barbara Jeter-Jackson, D-Poughkeepsie, Francena Amparo, D-Wappinger, and Joel Tyner, D-Clinton, voted against the resolution.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act