NEW BALTIMORE — Residents of New Baltimore have called for their town board to protect the “valued tradition” of “lawful ownership and use of firearms.”
A resolution passed by members of the New Baltimore town board Monday night called for the repeal of the enactment of the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act