Attached is a statement sent to legislative leaders from the NYS Conservation Council concerning our opposition to the NY SAFE Act. [NYSCC] appreciate the efforts of SCOPE, NYSRPA and other groups in leading the charge, providing information and “rallying the troops” to action in the various gatherings that were and are still being held in opposition to this onerous legislation. NYSCC will continue in its efforts to establish roads for meaningful communication with legislative representatives. Thanks to all who spoke out, attended one or more of the rallies, wrote letters, made phone calls, signed petitions, and generally supported our Second Amendment rights. Keep up the good work!!
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act