The SAFE Act adds a new requirement that when someone dies all firearms must be reported on a separate inventory from and be filed with the Division of Criminal Justice Services as well as with the court. See below for a copy of the inventory form:
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act