The Board of Supervisors voted recently to deny the use of Columbia County’s seal in correspondence related to the Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act, to eliminate any alleged endorsement.
Members supported the resolution County Clerk Holly Tanner brought before the board’s County Government Committee on Feb. 25 by 2,768 to 458 votes, with 475 absent. Supervisor Bill Hughes, D-Hudson4, the board’s minority leader, requested roll-call votes on the SAFE Act resolution
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act