The West Seneca Town Board, like many other governmental bodies in New York State, approved a resolution at Monday’s meeting officially opposing the recently enacted NY SAFE Act. Where one stands on the issue of gun control has nothing to do with most of the reasons behind the opposition and will not be debated here.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act