KINGSTON – Ulster County officials held a lively discussion over life and death issues Tuesday night, grappling with gun control and traffic problems. In the end, though, several items remained deadlocked between members of the legislature’s Law Enforcement and Public Safety Committee.
Top of the agenda was a resolution asking the U.S. Congress to pass stricter gun laws, in the wake of last month’s tragic school shooting in Connecticut. “We either do something, or we do nothing, and doing nothing is not an option for me,” said Legislator Donald Gregorius.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo - Page 2 on Governor Cuomo’s response to our FOIL request
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo on FOIL request to Governor Cuomo
- Evan on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- John Eddy on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Over half of NY counties have denied Andy Cuomo use of their County Seals on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions