Town board members in Thompson will address the issue of federal gun control when they meet next week.
Town Supervisor Anthony Cellini has introduced a resolution calling on the board to oppose any legislation that would infringe on the right of people to bear arms.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act