Westchester County legislators have begun to discuss a proposed resolution that would call on the federal government to impose greater gun control measures.
The call comes in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut school massacre.
Follow us on facebook
- Town of Hopkinton resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Hamburg opposes state gun legislation
- Batavia City Council Passes Resolution Calling for the Repeal of the SAFE Act of 2013
- Town of Barton resolution opposing mandatory gun owner insurance
- We’re mentioned in an article “Empire State DA: I won’t prosecute Cuomo’s new gun law”
TagsAlbanyCounty AssociationOfErieCountyGovernments CattaraugusCounty ChautauquaCounty ChemungCounty ColumbiaCounty DutchessCounty ErieCounty EssexCounty FultonCounty GreeneCounty HerkimerCounty JeffersonCounty LewisCounty MadisonCounty MonroeCounty NiagaraCounty OnondagaCounty OntarioCounty OrleansCounty OswegoCounty OtsegoCounty Passed Pending PutnamCounty RensselaerCounty RocklandCounty SaintLawrenceCounty SaratogaCounty SchoharieCounty SchuylerCounty SteubenCounty TiogaCounty TompkinsCounty TownOfChester TownOfDeerpark TownOfHoosick TownOfIndianLake TownofKendall TownOfShandaken TownOfThompson UlsterCounty WarrenCounty WestchesterCounty WyomingCounty