Westchester County legislators have begun to discuss a proposed resolution that would call on the federal government to impose greater gun control measures.
The call comes in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut school massacre.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act