Westchester County legislators have begun to discuss a proposed resolution that would call on the federal government to impose greater gun control measures.
The call comes in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut school massacre.
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- County Seal (51)
- News (181)
- News favoring (9)
- News opposing (168)
- Resolutions (319)
- Resolutions favoring (1)
- Resolutions opposing (316)
- Uncategorized (9)
- khal spencer on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Jim Trunk on Town of Pleasant Valley resolution calling for repeal of NY SAFE act.
- Limiting Liberty: How Governments Capitalize on Tragedy | PirateTimes on Resolutions
- What impact have SAFE Act gun laws had in Dutchess County? – Poughkeepsie Journal | Harvard Review on Dutchess County Deputy Sheriffs PBA statement on NY SAFE act
- Astorino campaign representative speaks with Vestal, NY residents | VASS political blog on Resolutions
2 responses to “Westchester lawmakers consider calling for greater federal gun control”