On Tuesday night, Ontario County leaders took their first step to express their opposition over New York’s new gun law.
The county’s Government Operations and Improved Methods Committee met to vote on an official resolution to bring to the Board of Supervisors on February 14.
About two dozen county residents were also there to express their discontent over the state’s gun control law and to see what course the county would take.
In the end, the committee approved a resolution drafted by the Inter-County Association of Western New York and the Inter-County Legislative Committee of the Adirondacks.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act