The Ontario County Board of Supervisors approved at its meeting tonight a resolution calling for the repeal of New York’s recently-adopted gun control law, the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act of 2013.
The resolution passed by a weighted vote of 3792 to 704. Voting against the resolution were city of Geneva Supervisors Dominick Vedora, Charles Evangelista and Donald Ninestine and town of Geneva Supervisor Mary Luckern.
Follow us on facebook
- Town of Cuyler resolution calling for repeal of sections of the NY SAFE act
- Town of Solon resolution calling for repeal of the NY SAFE act
- YATES COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE RESOLUTION on the “S.A.F.E. Act”
- Cortland County Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs resolution calling for repeal of the NY SAFE act
- New York State Association of Counties 2nd resolution opposing NY SAFE
TagsAlbanyCounty AssociationOfCounties AssociationOfErieCountyGovernments CattaraugusCounty ChautauquaCounty ChemungCounty ClintonCounty ColumbiaCounty DutchessCounty ErieCounty EssexCounty FultonCounty GreeneCounty HerkimerCounty JeffersonCounty LewisCounty MadisonCounty MonroeCounty MontgomeryCounty NiagaraCounty OnondagaCounty OntarioCounty OrangeCounty OrleansCounty OswegoCounty OtsegoCounty Passed Pending RensselaerCounty RocklandCounty SaintLawrenceCounty SaratogaCounty SchoharieCounty SchuylerCounty SteubenCounty TompkinsCounty TownOfDeerpark TownofKendall TownOfShandaken TownOfThompson UlsterCounty WarrenCounty WestchesterCounty WyomingCounty YatesCounty