The Ontario County Board of Supervisors approved at its meeting tonight a resolution calling for the repeal of New York’s recently-adopted gun control law, the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act of 2013.
The resolution passed by a weighted vote of 3792 to 704. Voting against the resolution were city of Geneva Supervisors Dominick Vedora, Charles Evangelista and Donald Ninestine and town of Geneva Supervisor Mary Luckern.
Follow us on facebook
- Hamburg opposes state gun legislation
- Batavia City Council Passes Resolution Calling for the Repeal of the SAFE Act of 2013
- Town of Barton resolution opposing mandatory gun owner insurance
- We’re mentioned in an article “Empire State DA: I won’t prosecute Cuomo’s new gun law”
- Suffolk County Police Conference president Thomas Tatarian
TagsAlbanyCounty AssociationOfErieCountyGovernments CattaraugusCounty ChautauquaCounty ChemungCounty ColumbiaCounty DutchessCounty ErieCounty EssexCounty FultonCounty GreeneCounty HerkimerCounty JeffersonCounty LewisCounty MadisonCounty MonroeCounty NiagaraCounty OnondagaCounty OntarioCounty OrleansCounty OswegoCounty OtsegoCounty Passed Pending PutnamCounty RensselaerCounty RocklandCounty SaintLawrenceCounty SaratogaCounty SchoharieCounty SchuylerCounty SteubenCounty TiogaCounty TompkinsCounty TownOfChester TownOfDeerpark TownOfHoosick TownOfIndianLake TownofKendall TownOfShandaken TownOfThompson UlsterCounty WarrenCounty WestchesterCounty WyomingCounty