Many local municipalities have taken a stance on the issue of gun control. Tuesday, it was Madison County’s turn to pass a resolution opposing the SAFE Act. County Legislators voted 14 to 4 in favor of the measure.
They say they don’t expect their vote to shake things up in Albany, but they hope their local representatives are paying attention.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo - Page 2 on Governor Cuomo’s response to our FOIL request
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo on FOIL request to Governor Cuomo
- Evan on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- John Eddy on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Over half of NY counties have denied Andy Cuomo use of their County Seals on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions