Many local municipalities have taken a stance on the issue of gun control. Tuesday, it was Madison County’s turn to pass a resolution opposing the SAFE Act. County Legislators voted 14 to 4 in favor of the measure.
They say they don’t expect their vote to shake things up in Albany, but they hope their local representatives are paying attention.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Governor Cuomo’s response to our FOIL request on
- Resolutions on
- Town of Berne resolution opposing the NY SAFE act on
- The New York State Sheriffs’ Association’s OFFICIAL Response to NY SAFE Act on
- Iroquois Rod & Gun Club Resolution Condemning the NYS SAFE Act 0f 2013, and Supporting Citizens Inalienable Rights to Bear Arms on