The Westchester County Board of Legislators Monday night approved a resolution urging the federal government to enact stronger measures to prevent further gun violence.
Democratic Majority Leader Peter Harckham was one of the two lawmakers who crafted the legislation.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act