The Montgomery Co. Board of Supervisors are planning to vote on a resolution opposing the NY SAFE ACT at their monthly meeting, February 26, 2013 at the Board of Supervisor chambers located in the DMV building at the county complex in Fonda. Meeting time is 6:00pm.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo - Page 2 on Governor Cuomo’s response to our FOIL request
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo on FOIL request to Governor Cuomo
- Evan on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- John Eddy on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Over half of NY counties have denied Andy Cuomo use of their County Seals on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions