The Montgomery Co. Board of Supervisors are planning to vote on a resolution opposing the NY SAFE ACT at their monthly meeting, February 26, 2013 at the Board of Supervisor chambers located in the DMV building at the county complex in Fonda. Meeting time is 6:00pm.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act