The Public Service Committee of the Genesee County Legislature recommended Tuesday that state lawmakers repeal the NY SAFE Act, Gov. Cuomo’s new gun control legislation.
The motion against the SAFE Act was proposed by Public Service Chairman Raymond Cianfrini. It was approved unanimously.
“I’m a Second Amendment advocate. I saw that other counties were doing it,” Cianfrini said.
Follow us on facebook
- The SAFE Act – has an opponent in the Newfield Town Council.
- Town of Stockholm resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Pierrepont passes anti-SAFE act resolution unanimously
- Town of Clermont resolution calling for repeal of the SAFE act
- Town of Clermont resolution opposing frivolous use of messages of necessity
TagsAlbanyCounty AssociationOfErieCountyGovernments CattaraugusCounty ChautauquaCounty ChemungCounty ColumbiaCounty DutchessCounty ErieCounty EssexCounty FultonCounty GreeneCounty HerkimerCounty JeffersonCounty LewisCounty MadisonCounty MonroeCounty NiagaraCounty OnondagaCounty OntarioCounty OrleansCounty OswegoCounty OtsegoCounty Passed Pending PutnamCounty RensselaerCounty RocklandCounty SaintLawrenceCounty SaratogaCounty SchoharieCounty SchuylerCounty SteubenCounty TiogaCounty TompkinsCounty TownOfChester TownOfDeerpark TownOfHoosick TownOfIndianLake TownofKendall TownOfShandaken TownOfThompson UlsterCounty WarrenCounty WestchesterCounty WyomingCounty