The Public Service Committee of the Genesee County Legislature recommended Tuesday that state lawmakers repeal the NY SAFE Act, Gov. Cuomo’s new gun control legislation.
The motion against the SAFE Act was proposed by Public Service Chairman Raymond Cianfrini. It was approved unanimously.
“I’m a Second Amendment advocate. I saw that other counties were doing it,” Cianfrini said.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act