An Onondaga County Legislator says the county will soon demand that New York repeal the historic gun laws that were put in place in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre.
A joint news conference was held Friday morning between the legislature and the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act