The Steuben County Legislature is sending a resolution to Albany, asking Governor Andrew Cuomo and state lawmakers to repeal the Safe New York Act.
“We asked for a total repeal of it,” said Steuben County Republican Majority Leader Gary Swackhamer. “It’s a terrible law, that affects a lot of gun owners and affects the 2nd amendment, and they passed it with less than 10 hours of total (by both houses) review.”
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act