The St. Lawrence County Finance Committee unanimously passed a resolution in opposition to the NY SAFE Act gun control law.
St.Lawrence became the 48th of sixty-two counties have either passed or have pending resolutions in opposition to the law. Tonight’s resolution now moves to the full board scheduled for next week.
About 100 citizens came out to speak out against the controversial law. Arguments against the bill varied between the SAFE Act’s infringement on the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution to Governor Cuomo’s “measure of necessity” enacted to push the bill through without public input.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on Governor Cuomo’s response to our FOIL request
- Michael Sheedy on Resolutions
- Ralph G. Thompson on Town of Berne resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Rpl on The New York State Sheriffs’ Association’s OFFICIAL Response to NY SAFE Act
- Iroquois Rod & Gun Club Resolution Condemning the NYS SAFE Act 0f 2013, and Supporting Citizens Inalienable Rights to Bear Arms - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on Iroquois Rod & Gun Club Resolution Condemning the NYS SAFE Act 0f 2013, and Supporting Citizens Inalienable Rights to Bear Arms