Douglas has called a special Board of Supervisors meeting for March 18 to vote on the subcommittee’s resolution, with a time to be set later. Sheriff Richard Cutting will also give a presentation on the act at that session.
“We will not let it linger on, kick it under the rug; that will not happen,” Morrow said.
He said a resolution will not be done in haste, either.
“If we did that, we’d be just like the state — voting on something we know nothing about.”
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act