Douglas has called a special Board of Supervisors meeting for March 18 to vote on the subcommittee’s resolution, with a time to be set later. Sheriff Richard Cutting will also give a presentation on the act at that session.
“We will not let it linger on, kick it under the rug; that will not happen,” Morrow said.
He said a resolution will not be done in haste, either.
“If we did that, we’d be just like the state — voting on something we know nothing about.”
Follow us on facebook
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- County Seal (51)
- News (181)
- News favoring (9)
- News opposing (168)
- Resolutions (319)
- Resolutions favoring (1)
- Resolutions opposing (316)
- Uncategorized (9)
- khal spencer on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Jim Trunk on Town of Pleasant Valley resolution calling for repeal of NY SAFE act.
- Limiting Liberty: How Governments Capitalize on Tragedy | PirateTimes on Resolutions
- What impact have SAFE Act gun laws had in Dutchess County? – Poughkeepsie Journal | Harvard Review on Dutchess County Deputy Sheriffs PBA statement on NY SAFE act
- Astorino campaign representative speaks with Vestal, NY residents | VASS political blog on Resolutions