The Ontario County Board of Supervisors approved at its meeting tonight a resolution calling for the repeal of New York’s recently-adopted gun control law, the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement (SAFE) Act of 2013.
The resolution passed by a weighted vote of 3792 to 704. Voting against the resolution were city of Geneva Supervisors Dominick Vedora, Charles Evangelista and Donald Ninestine and town of Geneva Supervisor Mary Luckern.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act