Located in Orleans County, the Town of Shelby has joined the growing list of communities opposed to the SAFE Act. On Tuesday March 12th, 2013, the Shelby Town Board unanimously passed a resolution.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act