The chorus of law enforcement agencies, unions, individual officers and other representatives opposed to the NY SAFE Act grows louder each week.
And it isn’t just upstate voices singing that song. One of the latest additions to the choir is Thomas Tatarian, president of the Suffolk County Police Conference.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act