Lewis County legislators unanimously passed a resolution denying the state the use of the Lewis County name, seal, letterhead and address for the purposes of any correspondence with legal and registered gun owners regarding permit recertification or for any other purposes associated with the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act