Three bus loads of people headed from the North Country to Albany Thursday to fight for their Second Amendment rights.
Members of the Lewis County community were escorted by Lewis County Sheriff Michael Carpinelli to a demonstration against New York’s SAFE Act.
Carpinelli says he was proud to attend the rally to address issues with the new law and to show that upstate can peacefully demonstrate their knowledge on the matter. He says the people he serves don’t feel any safer and believe the law does not help protect those who need it most.
Follow us on facebook
- The SAFE Act – has an opponent in the Newfield Town Council.
- Town of Stockholm resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
- Pierrepont passes anti-SAFE act resolution unanimously
- Town of Clermont resolution calling for repeal of the SAFE act
- Town of Clermont resolution opposing frivolous use of messages of necessity
TagsAlbanyCounty AssociationOfErieCountyGovernments CattaraugusCounty ChautauquaCounty ChemungCounty ColumbiaCounty DutchessCounty ErieCounty EssexCounty FultonCounty GreeneCounty HerkimerCounty JeffersonCounty LewisCounty MadisonCounty MonroeCounty NiagaraCounty OnondagaCounty OntarioCounty OrleansCounty OswegoCounty OtsegoCounty Passed Pending PutnamCounty RensselaerCounty RocklandCounty SaintLawrenceCounty SaratogaCounty SchoharieCounty SchuylerCounty SteubenCounty TiogaCounty TompkinsCounty TownOfChester TownOfDeerpark TownOfHoosick TownOfIndianLake TownofKendall TownOfShandaken TownOfThompson UlsterCounty WarrenCounty WestchesterCounty WyomingCounty