The board also formally denied the state permission to use the Fulton County seal or the seal of its sheriff’s department, for “purposes of correspondence with legal and registered gun owners regarding permit recertification or any other purpose” associated with the new Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act of 2013, or SAFE Act.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act