Fulton County’s supervisors have taken a strong position against the state’s new gun control regulations.
During a regular board meeting Monday, the supervisors discussed the state’s new gun control law — Safe Act — recently enacted by the state Legislature, and signed by Gov. Cuomo.
Resolution No. 32 endorsing the position of the New York State Sheriff’s Association expressing concern about Safe Act was unanimously passed.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo - Page 2 on Governor Cuomo’s response to our FOIL request
- NY SAFE resolutions FOILs Governor Cuomo on FOIL request to Governor Cuomo
- Evan on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- John Eddy on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions
- Over half of NY counties have denied Andy Cuomo use of their County Seals on County Seal / Logo / Name resolutions