Following the Wyoming County Board of Supervisors’ lead, the Orangeville Town Board passed a resolution calling for the recently passed NY SAFE Act to be repealed.
“This is in line with what the county has done and what many counties have done,” Orangeville Town Supervisor Gerald Stout said, citing, among other things, the haste with which the act was passed as reason to repeal.
The resolution passed unanimously without discussion from board members or residents in attendance.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act