Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act
Tag Archives: TownOfShandaken
A controversial resolution declaring opposition to New York State’s new gun control law was passed 3 to 1, over the objections of dozens of town residents who showed up to urge the board not to act on the resolution.
The resolution, offered by Republican town board member Vincent Bernstein, is dubbed “Resolution In Support of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.”