The Government Courts and Consumer Affairs Committee, of the Oswego County Legislature, held a special meeting Thursday afternoon and unanimously passed a resolution that calls for the repeal of the NY SAFE Act.
Oswego County is joining a growing list of counties that have publicly denounced the recent enactment of the toughest gun control legislation in the nation. Similar resolutions are being considered in Ontario, Jefferson, and Ulster counties.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act