Three bus loads of people headed from the North Country to Albany Thursday to fight for their Second Amendment rights.
Members of the Lewis County community were escorted by Lewis County Sheriff Michael Carpinelli to a demonstration against New York’s SAFE Act.
Carpinelli says he was proud to attend the rally to address issues with the new law and to show that upstate can peacefully demonstrate their knowledge on the matter. He says the people he serves don’t feel any safer and believe the law does not help protect those who need it most.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act