Three bus loads of people headed from the North Country to Albany Thursday to fight for their Second Amendment rights.
Members of the Lewis County community were escorted by Lewis County Sheriff Michael Carpinelli to a demonstration against New York’s SAFE Act.
Carpinelli says he was proud to attend the rally to address issues with the new law and to show that upstate can peacefully demonstrate their knowledge on the matter. He says the people he serves don’t feel any safer and believe the law does not help protect those who need it most.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act on State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Anonymous on State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- Invictus on Rochester, Yonkers, White Plains among governments backing NY-SAFE Act
- RESOLUTION OPPOSING USE OF MADISON COUNTY SEALS BY STATE OF NEW YORK - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on RESOLUTION OPPOSING USE OF MADISON COUNTY SEALS BY STATE OF NEW YORK
- Lewis County lashes out against state over SAFE Act - TOTAL Firearm Techniques Inc. on Lewis County lashes out against state over SAFE Act