Three bus loads of people headed from the North Country to Albany Thursday to fight for their Second Amendment rights.
Members of the Lewis County community were escorted by Lewis County Sheriff Michael Carpinelli to a demonstration against New York’s SAFE Act.
Carpinelli says he was proud to attend the rally to address issues with the new law and to show that upstate can peacefully demonstrate their knowledge on the matter. He says the people he serves don’t feel any safer and believe the law does not help protect those who need it most.
Follow us on facebook
- Town of Cuyler resolution calling for repeal of sections of the NY SAFE act
- Town of Solon resolution calling for repeal of the NY SAFE act
- YATES COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE RESOLUTION on the “S.A.F.E. Act”
- Cortland County Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs resolution calling for repeal of the NY SAFE act
- New York State Association of Counties 2nd resolution opposing NY SAFE
TagsAlbanyCounty AssociationOfCounties AssociationOfErieCountyGovernments CattaraugusCounty ChautauquaCounty ChemungCounty ClintonCounty ColumbiaCounty DutchessCounty ErieCounty EssexCounty FultonCounty GreeneCounty HerkimerCounty JeffersonCounty LewisCounty MadisonCounty MonroeCounty MontgomeryCounty NiagaraCounty OnondagaCounty OntarioCounty OrangeCounty OrleansCounty OswegoCounty OtsegoCounty Passed Pending RensselaerCounty RocklandCounty SaintLawrenceCounty SaratogaCounty SchoharieCounty SchuylerCounty SteubenCounty TompkinsCounty TownOfDeerpark TownofKendall TownOfShandaken TownOfThompson UlsterCounty WarrenCounty WestchesterCounty WyomingCounty YatesCounty