On Tuesday, March 19th, the Kendall Town Board unanimously passed two resolutions. The first resolution opposes the NY SAFE Act. The second resolution asks for legislation to protect the privacy of New York State pistol license and concealed carry permit holders.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Want to throw Cuomo out? The grassroots are doing a moneybomb!
- State officials won’t be able to use Ulster County seal for SAFE Act
- State officially denied use of Chenango county seal in SAFE Act
- Governor Cuomo’s office responds to our 2014 FOIL request
- Town of Clarkson resolution opposing the NY SAFE act